The Santa Cruz County Business Council is seeking qualified candidates for the Marketing and Administrative Coordinator (MAC) position.
The Marketing and Administrative Coordinator (MAC) for the Santa Cruz County Business Council is responsible for telling the story of the SCCBC, managing programs and events, and managing the administrative functions of the council. The MAC manages the development, publishing, and promotion of SCCBC materials on our website and on social media, as well as maintaining the Business Council’s email list and newsletter. The MAC also facilitates meeting materials for the Government Affairs and Infrastructure Committees, Membership Committee, and Board of Directors. Additionally, the MAC manages the execution of the quarterly events for the SCCBC. This includes logistical considerations, event promotion, and programing.
The MAC is overseen by the Executive Director, who serves as the primary content author, supporting staff member in meetings, and as the chief spokesperson for the SCCBC.
- Facilitate and follow-through on membership invoices.
- Manage meeting schedules, serve as the recorder and prepare minutes for the board and its sub-committees
- Send out meeting invites and materials
- Taking Meeting minutes
- Managing ﬁles and taking down action items
- Adding Articles and other items regularly
- Keeping information up to date
- Tracking web analytics
- Summary and Formatting
- Curation of Content (Upcoming events, action items, news, policy updates, etc.)
- Maintaining and expanding our email list
- Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Eventbrite, and others
- Logistics and Booking
- Programing, Food and Drink
$25.00 / Hour 20 Hours / Week
Monthly Stipend of $2000
Interested candidates should either send a copy of their resume or a link to their LinkedIn Profile, and a cover letter to email@example.com.